Thursday 18 November 2010

SDCC Eleventh Doctor & Dalek Scientist!

This is the San Diego Comic Con Exclusive figure. It features the Doctor without a jacket and the Dalek scientist. First i am going to review the articulation of the Doctor.

  • The Doctor arms move 360 degrees. The bends can hold a sonic screwdriver.
  • The legs can bend can move up and down. And it stands up ferfectly. 
  • The head can move all the way around. 
Now i am going to write about the detail of the figure. 

  • The detail of this figure is perfect. The head looks the same and it very good. The torso of this looks amazing, the braces looks great and his red bow tie are a good aditon to the figure. 

DALEK SCIENTIST 


Now I'm going to review the Dalek scientist. There is not that much to say about the articulation because i reviewed the Dalek drone so it's the same except this one isn't squeaky at all (It's proberly just the figure I bought). This is one of my favorite color, apart from the Dalek Eternal.
Now it's time for the detail.

  • It is a great color of  orange and looks the same as it's TV appearance, (Victory of the Daleks). 
  • The Gun arm is great and so is the sucker arm.
  • The Bombs are great, they look the same on all of them really but I do like them.
Thats all I am going review about this figure. Please tell me if what you think if it broke. 
I am going to rate this figure out of 20 because it a 2 figure set.
19/20

You could buy this from Forbidden Planet. But I'm not sure if they sell this anymore. £25.99

No comments:

Post a Comment